Due to recently discovered exploits, Gold Streak is currently offline while we determine a fix. In the meantime, get ready for multiple NEW Eager Zebra games coming soon.
Now available: TEN new “thank you” e-cards (in multiple languages) for your PSAs, CSAs, and more! Use these free e-cards as a quick, friendly way to express your appreciation (and provide encouragement) to team members.
You can view and use these e-cards by selecting the new “Thank You” category from the “Send an E-Card” pulldown menu on Affiliate Snapshots of your PSAs, CSAs (and other downline members if you’re a Team Leader).
But that’s not all…
You can now send e-cards to your upline members, too! Drop a quick “thank you” e-card to your sponsor for providing help, rewards, or encouragement…or send a nice “congrats” e-card for a special achievement by an affiliate in your upline. They’ll appreciate the sentiment, and you’ll be strengthening your upline relationships. Note: Although you can send any available e-card to your upline, keep in mind most e-cards are designed for your downline and CSAs.
Here are some examples of our new “thank you” e-cards:
DISCUSS IT! Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.
We continue with our revised course with Internet Income 2.0, Lesson #11: Organic Search Ranking–Keywords and SEO. Course author, George Little, gives an overview of the relationship of keywords to the goal of obtaining an effective search engine presence.
About Internet Income: Each new lesson of SFI’s revised, exclusive course contains updated tips, real-world advice, and in-depth, step-by-step instructions on setting up your Internet-based business. Author George Little uses plain English to explain the ins and outs of starting and running a profitable online business in today’s ever-changing global market.
Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.
1. To get in on the May S-Builder Co-op. Just plug in to our global advertising co-op and within a few weeks begin receiving signups (both SFI affiliates and TC members). Just 72 cents a day gets you on your way; it’s one of most economical ways to build an online business ever! For complete details, extensive FAQs, and an order link for S-Builder, see the S-Builder central info page.
2. To retain your Executive Affiliate status for May. If you’re under 1,500 VersaPoints for this month, get to your SFI Homepage at the Affiliate Center right away and see your SFI To-Do List for a list of ways to acquire the points you need.
3. To vote for May‘s TripleClicks Song Of The Month. Please drop by the TripleClicks Music Center today and help us pick this month’s top song. Our TC Artists from around the world thank you!
Inactive PSAs can be a real source of concern and frustration for SFI sponsors. But the solution could be as easy as a simple reassignment–specifically, a reassignment to one of your active Affiliates from the same country or who speaks the same language.
Why? Because, as SFI continues to spread around the world, language difficulties and cultural differences could become more of an issue among SFI Affiliates in growing downlines. These communication barriers may discourage new PSAs from non-English speaking countries and result in their giving up on SFI.
Why not take advantage of the growing diversity in your downline by pairing up these inactive PSAs with appropriate leaders in your team? This easy, no-brainer solution could reawaken their interest in SFI and get them building their own businesses…not to mention giving your team the added benefit of motivating your existing leaders to continue spreading the word about SFI in their own countries and in their own languages!
To reassign PSAs just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your Genealogy (www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy).
2. Choose the Reassign tab. All affiliates who are eligible to be reassigned (i.e. see restrictions below) will be designated by a checkbox.
3. Check a box for someone whom you want to reassign.
4. Enter the SFI ID number of the person to whom you want the reassignment(s) into the popup’s field and click OK. Make sure you have the right ID number!
5. Go down your list and check other boxes for any other affiliates you wish to reassign, entering the appropriate SFI ID numbers in the reassignment popup field.
6. When you’re done selecting the affiliates you wish to reassign, click the Reassign selected affiliates button.
The SFI system will automatically send an e-mail to the new sponsor, letting them know about their new, reassigned PSA and encouraging them to contact their new Affiliate right away.
Effective today, so there can be more daily winners, we are now awarding shares of the Gold Streak daily Zackpot to the top EIGHT longest streaks.
- All contest entrants with the longest streak for the day will receive 8 shares of the day’s Zackpot.
- All entrants with the second-longest streak will receive 5 shares of the Zackpot.
- All entrants with the third-longest streak will receive 4 shares of the Zackpot.
- All entrants with the fourth-longest streak will receive 3 shares of the Zackpot.
- All entrants with the fifth-longest streak will receive 2 share of the Zackpot.
- All entrants with the sixth– through eighth-longest streak will receive 1 share of the Zackpot.
If you haven’t played our popular Gold Streak game yet, check it out HERE. Tip: Each play earns you 5 MRP and 1 Action VersaPoint (200 max. Game Action VP/month). One play of Gold Streak also gets you an entry in new DAILY CROWN drawing. Each day we draw 152 winners for over $1700 in prizes!
A big congrats and thank you to our many, many affiliates who made the millions of referrals to help us achieve this major milestone!
Help us continue spreading the word about all the great stuff available at TripleClicks: great deals on more than 88,000 products, Pricebenders penny auctions, Hot Deals, Closeout specials, Eager Zebra Games, and more!