Let’s start by reviewing what W3’s role has always been about–a program designed to incentivize TC members to spread the word about TripleClicks. With the new W3, we’ve taken this objective and dramatically expanded it and made it more attractive than ever. Indeed, we’ve just empowered our current 4 million+ TC members to help us grow to 400 million TC Members…and beyond!
Following are the new qualifications and benefits:
W3 MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS:
To become a W3 member, you now simply have to refer a new TripleClicks member. Yes, W3 is now a 100% FREE program! There is no kit to buy, no photo to upload, no monthly re-qualifications, etc. Just refer a TC member and gain instant W3 membership!
Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits.
W3 MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Exclusive W3 Member badge
- Free monthly Member Listing
- Free monthly download of the TC Song of the Month
- Additional 5% discount on any one day’s Deal-of-the-Day of your choice each month
- For each TCredit spent by referrals, you’ll earn a free bonus entry in the Daily Crown drawing for that day, for a full year (maximum 5 free bonus entries per day)
- Earn unlimited MRP Bounties: Earn MRP when referrals buy and win. Example: If you challenge a friend to play Card King and they post a top-50 score within 10 days, you automatically earn 300 MRP! Note: Each POR (point of referral) may have different MRP amounts and/or qualifications for earning the MRP Bounty.
- Win unlimited TCredits! Lifetime 10% Zackpot Matches of any Eager Zebra Zackpot winnings of your PRMs. Qualifications: Personal minimum $20 purchase at TripleClicks (cash purchase, no MPR or TCredits) AND played same game on same day or period as the winning PRM.
- Additional recognition (e.g. badges/leaderboard for active “wave makers”–those who refer lots of TC members)
- Free W3 promotional aids (banners for blogs, etc.)
“POINTS OF REFERRAL”
A key element to understanding how the new W3 program works is understanding PORs (points of referral). PORs are now located throughout the TripleClicks.com site. You’ll find PORs on:
- All Product Details pages
- All ECA TConnect pages
- All TC Artist TConnect pages (coming soon)
- All Auction Details pages
- The Pricebenders Auction schedule
- Eager Zebra “game over” recap pages
- The TC Music Player
- Banners (coming soon)
- and more
So what is a POR? A POR is simply a place at TripleClicks that includes a link any TC member can use to initiate invitations to friends. Specifically, they are invitations to check out a particular TripleClicks product listing, an auction, an artist, a song, or a game. There will also be invitations you can issue to friends who are musicians (to list their music on TripleClicks) and for friends who own businesses (to become ECAs).
On games, PORs will be presented as a “Friend Challenge.” Here’s an example:
For products, music, auctions, and so forth, PORs will be presented as “Share & Win!” links. Here’s an example:
When a TC member clicks on any POR link, they’ll see a pop-up panel like this (each is customized for whatever your invitation is about):
At the bottom of the panel, inside the white box, you’ll notice there is a unique URL. Copy and paste the link on social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) or include in an email or wherever appropriate. Note! You may use these links with people you know ONLY. Spamming is strictly prohibited as always.
When your friends click on the link, they’ll see a specially customized page featuring your name (each is customized for whatever your invitation is about). Here’s an example of a standard product share:
Here’s an example of what your friends will see when you’ve provided them with a Friend Challenge link:
Note that it includes your avatar, so you’ll want to make sure you have one uploaded and/or that it’s one you’re comfortable with your friends seeing. Add/update your avatar HERE.
POWERFUL NEW INGREDIENT!
With the new W3, we’ve built into TripleClicks a powerful new tracking system. Indeed, it’s one of the biggest reasons to get excited about W3!
From now on, any time one of your PRMs use one of the “Share & Win” or “Friend Challenge” invitation links, any resulting sign-ups will automatically become YOUR PRMs! And this works infinitely deep!
Here’s an example to help you get excited:
1. You refer Alan to TripleClicks and he becomes your first PRM (“Alpha Alan”).
2. Alan wouldn’t mind scoring some free MRP, free TCredits, a free monthly Member Listing, a free monthly download of the song of the month, and all the rest of the W3 benefits, so he uses some of the new links to invite his friends, Bob, Charlie, Doris, Eddie, and Frank to check out some great TripleClicks products, songs, auctions, and/or games.
3. Charlie, Doris, and Frank accept Alan’s invitations and become TC members. Charlie, Doris, and Frank are now your PRMs with the opportunity to earn you handsome 45% CV Direct Commissions on all their purchases at TripleClicks for life!
4. Charlie, Doris, and Frank, incentivized by all the tasty W3 benefits, also start using Invitation Links on their Facebook pages, on Twitter, etc. 37 new TC members register from their efforts. Charlie, Doris, and Frank are tickled because they’ve earned free MRP and other goodies. And you now have 40 PRMs to earn lifetime Direct Commissions on!
5. From these 40 TC members, over the months to come, HUNDREDS, maybe even thousands, of additional TC members materialize…all of whom automatically become YOUR PRMs! You now sit atop a vast, residual income-generating, sales network! And this is JUST from what developed from Alan–the single TC member you initially personally referred. Imagine how many PRMs you might have if you add several more Alpha Alans!
NEW W3 CENTRAL INFO PAGE!
W3 also now has its own nifty “central info page” located at:
It also works as an affiliate gateway. That is, you can drop in your SFI ID number like this and use this page to attract TC members by trumpeting all the W3 benefits:
XXXX = your SFI ID
1. Friend Challenge links must be earned for games. Following are the games and the requirements for earning a Friend Challenge link:
- Gold Streak (must achieve minimum streak of 6)
- Knockout Trivia (must make it to minimum round 5)
- Card King (must score at least 610 points)
- Time Machine (must win a share of the Time Machine Zackpot)
- Pick The Price (must win a share of the PTP Zackpot)
2. To drive activity and help assure that all W3 members are taking advantage of all the W3 benefits (free monthly Member Listing, free monthly music download, special Deal-of-the-Day discount, etc.), all W3 members will receive a new W3 newsletter every month. Included will be tips about how to refer TC members so that your PRMs continue to spread the word about TripleClicks so they can earn more and more goodies for themselves and create more and more PRMs for YOU!
3. We are grandfathering in as W3 members (for 120 days) every person who ever ordered the now-obsolete W3 kit. So if you ordered the kit anytime in the past, you’re all set up as a W3 member for 120 days…and you can extend your membership indefinitely just by referring a new TC member at least once every 120 days going forward.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Start using the new Invitation Links now located all over TripleClicks to generate new PRMs. Create lots of Alphas!
- Make sure your current and future affiliates learn about W3, become members, and start using the W3 program to initiate sales and build a sales network through the powerful new element that can create endless PRMs.
- If you’re not already referring ECAs, review the ECA Referral program and it’s incredible lifetime royalties…and start talking to businesses about TripleClicks. This is likely THE most important thing you can do to enhance the SFI opportunity for you, your entire downline, and nearly two million more of your SFI peers. The more quality businesses that become ECAs, the better TripleClicks becomes, the more traffic TripleClicks will attract, and the more PRMs and subsequent Direct Commissions you’ll be earning.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: W3 sounds complicated. Can you explain it in a short, simple way?
The new W3 program makes it easy to attract new PRMs and generate sales and commissions through special, personalized “invitation links” now located throughout TripleClicks. Just share the links with your friends! Plus, because W3 also gives all TC members great new incentives to spread the word about TripleClicks, every one of your PRMs is now a potential marketer for you,too, which can create even more PRMs, sales, and commissions for you.
Q: Why would a TC member tell his or her friends about TripleClicks?
LOTS of reasons. For starters, we all naturally share things we like with our friends. At TripleClicks, we’re of course talking about products, auctions, games, and music. W3 makes it super simple to share these things with friends by just sharing a link. W3 also offers numerous great benefits just for helping us spread the word about TripleClicks. Review all these amazing benefits HERE.
Q: Is it possible for me to see what my friends will see if they click the Invitation Link I provide?
Yes, just take the URL that you were provided and visit that link with your web browser. You’ll see exactly what your friends will see. Important: Make sure you are currently NOT logged in at TripleClicks.
Q: I’m an SFI affiliate. Do I get all the W3 benefits PLUS all the SFI benefits too?
So long as you’re a W3 member yourself, yes, whenever you sign up a new PRM you’re eligible to earn all the W3 benefits (MRP Bounties, TCredits, Bonus Daily Crown entries, etc.) plus lifetime 45% CV Direct Commissions because you’re also an SFI affiliate.
Q: Can I earn W3 membership by signing up an SFI affiliate?
No, to earn a W3 membership, it is required that you refer a TC member (the easiest way now being to use one of the W3 Invitation Links).
Q: Do the activities of my SFI PSAs qualify me for the various W3 benefits?
No. W3 benefits apply only to your PRMs. Both new and existing PRMs, however, are included.
Q: How will all the millions of existing TC members know about the W3 program, the invitation links, etc.?
We’ll be promoting it heavily in the months to come through newsletters sent to all existing TC members, special banners at the site, etc.
Q; What if my W3 membership expires?
If you allow your W3 membership to expire by not making a TC member referral for more than 120 days, all W3 benefits are forfeited during the period you are not a W3 Member. MRP Bounties, Bonus Daily Crown entries, Zackpot Matches, etc. that would have been received during the time of the membership lapse cannot be recouped. However, upon re-qualifying, any future benefits for all previously-referred TC members (PRMs) will resume.
Q: How will I know if someone signs up as a member after receiving one of my Invitation Links?
If you are just a TC member, you’ll receive an email notification any time you earn an MRP Bounty. If you are an SFI affiliate, you’ll receive that MRP Bounty notification AND also an email notification of any new TC members you’ve referred, as usual.
Special note: If you put out a Friend Challenge and a friend accepts your challenge, you’ll also receive a special “Challenge Accepted” email–which can include comments from your friend. This notification goes to both SFI affiliates and referring TC members as well.
Q: Which invitation links will be the most effective to use?
That’s difficult to say, but we believe that Friend Challenges could be very effective, if nothing else because they speak to fun and games (everyone likes playing games, especially when it’s free to play) instead of products and purchases. And we have more games coming soon that will be even more natural for sharing and attracting friends to TripleClicks with.
Q: How does the “Share & Win” for Pricebenders auctions work?
From the Auction Schedule you can refer friends to upcoming auctions. For example, let’s say you know a friend who’s in the market for a new tablet computer. With just a click you can generate an Invitation Link that you can provide him/her for an upcoming auction for said item (you’ll earn 45% CV Direct Commissions on any TCredits he/she purchases for bidding in addition to potential W3 benefits).
From any live auction you’ll now see a Share & Win link in the sidebar that you can use. Note: If your friend uses the link after the auction has ended, they’ll be directed to one of our standard Product Details pages–which includes a schedule of upcoming auctions for that item.
By far the best Pricebenders Invitation Link, however, is the link you’ll earn when you WIN a Pricebenders auction. When you WIN an auction, the info your friends will see will not only mention your name but also trumpet the product you won, how much you paid for it (the winning price) and the percentage off of the retail price that you saved (e.g. 97%). These invitations should be VERY compelling!
Special Note: Because Invitation Links are for prospective TC members, Invitation Links are NOT provided when winning SFI items (PSAs, CSA, gift cards, etc.) at Pricebenders.
Q: Are Friend Challenge links available on every game, every time I play?
No, Friend Challenge links must be EARNED.
- For Gold Streak, you must achieve minimum streak of 6
- For Knockout Trivia, you must make it to minimum round 5
- For Card King, you must score at least 610 points
- For Time Machine, you must win a share of the Time Machine Zackpot
- For Pick The Price, you must win a share of the PTP Zackpot
Q: How were the requirements determined for earning Friend Challenge links?
For Gold Streak, Card King, and Knockout Trivia, we’re essentially requiring that you post an average to slightly-above average score to earn a link. For Time Machine and Pick The Price, it was determined that requiring winning a share of the Zackpot was best.
Q: So I can’t refer someone to Time Machine, for example, if I don’t WIN Time Machine?
No. As always, you can refer anyone to any page at TripleClicks at any time by simply inserting your SFI ID number into the URL (after TripleClicks.com). The link you provide is just not going to generate the special page that references your name, avatar, etc.
Q: Where will I get the invitation links for Time Machine and Pick The Price since we can’t know if we’ve won until after the entry period has ended?
The Invitation Links (Friend Challenge links) will be located in the emails you receive that confirm winning entries. Just copy and paste from these emails the links to social media, etc. This will also apply to winning Pricebenders auctions. That is, you will receive the special “I won!” Invitation Links in emails we’ll send you to confirm your wins.
Q: I used to get five free TCredits and 50 free MPR every month for being a W3 member. Do I still get that?
No. The benefits list has changed. See: http://www.tripleclicks.com/W3.
Q: What should I do with the W3 decal I have on my car?
That’s up to you. You can take it off or you may want to keep it on as a conversation-starter for both SFI and TripleClicks.
Q: What if one of my PRMs wants to become an SFI affiliate and earn the Direct Commissions for themselves?
That’s up to you. We essentially don’t ever mention SFI to TC members. But if you want one of your PRMs to become an affiliate, if they want to be an affiliate, you need only to refer them to www.sfimg.com/convert. All they have to do is log in using their existing TripleClicks login info and they’ll instantly have SFI affiliate status with all the benefits that come with that.
Q: If a PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, what about any TC members they’ve referred prior to becoming an affiliate?
They remain your PRMs, they do not transfer. SFI Direct Commissions, etc. will start with NEW referrals they make.
Q: How long are the invitation links good for?
Friend Challenge links (for games) are good for 10 days and then expire. All other invitation links are good for one year and will reset for another year each time someone signs up from one of these links.
Q: If an invitation link has expired, where would a person using the link wind up?
For expired links, the landing page will be the TripleClicks.com homepage. From here you would of course still be credited if they become a member, make a purchase, etc.
Q: The 10% Zackpot Match used to be tied to being an EA2. Has that changed?
Yes, the Zackpot Match is now a benefit exclusively for W3 members. Your SFI rank no longer qualifies you for this, you must be a W3 member and matches will be earned on your PRMs only.
Q: W3 invitation links are for use with friends only, right?…so what if I want to promote TripleClicks to people who aren’t my friends?
For this, use our standard affiliate links/gateways for TripleClicks. See marketing methods HERE. See gateways HERE.
Q: Will there be new marketing aids for the new W3?
Yes, we’ve got a variety of new banners, fliers, etc. coming soon. Also a brand new X-Card. Watch for the announcements on these new items.
Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.