We're excited today to announce SFI FORUM. SFI Forum replaces
the "DBoard" located at www.sfidboard.com.Here's what's different:
1. Unlike the DBoard, which operated under its own separate domain, SFI Forum is integrated right into the SFI Affiliate Center.
2. All SFI affiliates are automatically pre-registered at the SFI Forum. To post, you only need to enter a quick username.
3. When you log in at the Affiliate Center, you're automatically logged in at the SFI Forum, too.
4. Because you have to be an SFI affiliate and log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, intrusive postings from competitors, spammers, and "malcontents" will be greatly decreased.
5. You will soon start seeing links to the forum throughout the Affiliate Center. Example: You've just finished reading a training article. At the bottom of the article, click on the Forum link and, boom, you're at a Forum thread where questions, answers, brainstorming, etc. on the article you just read are being discussed!
6. The new SFI Forum will have more involvement from SFI staff."What's going to happen to the old DBoard?"
There is, of course, a wealth of information residing in the current DBoard database and we don't want to just toss that away. On the other hand, there is a great amount of obsolete information too (due to many changes to SFI over the years). So, what we are going to do is leave the DBoard up at www.sfidboard.com
indefinitely. This will allow anyone who wants to to access previously posted information. However, it is now LOCKED so that no NEW posts can be added.
So, come check out the new SFI Forum at:https://www.sfimg.com/forum.sfi
Then, help us get it rolling by starting some new threads. And, more importantly, get in the habit of reading and posting regularly! Enjoy!