The latest creation from the Eager Zebra game laboratory, KNOCKOUT TRIVIA, has arrived (first match scheduled for 10 AM CT today, Monday, July 7th).
In Knockout Trivia, your objective is to outlast your fellow players answering trivia questions. For each question, you’re provided with four answers to choose from. Choose the right answer and you’ll move on to the next round…or get knocked out with a wrong one. Be the last player standing to win 80% of the Zackpot (20% goes to the runner-up or is shared if multiple runner-ups) and a Knockout Trivia badge like this:
We have Knockout Trivia matches scheduled to start around the clock every day, so you can play practically whenever you want to!
IMPORTANT! Before you start playing, make sure to first read our Knockout Trivia TIPS article HERE.
9 GREAT REASONS TO PLAY EVERY DAY:
- Fun and educational!
- Multiple games every hour–play whenever you want!
- Win Zackpots and hundreds of mighty TCredits!
- Earn unlimited Member Rewards Points (5 MRP for each TCredit used)!
- Earn trivia points with each question you answer correctly and rule the Trivia Points Leaderboard!
- Dominate the Top Player Leaderboard with Knockout Trivia wins and runner-up finishes!
- Earn awesome badges for your mantel!
- Help your country win the gold medal (see “country competition” below)!
- SFI affiliates also earn 1 Action VersaPoint with each game entry (does not include free entry games)! Max. 200 Game AVP/mo.
A fun little feature of Knockout Trivia is the display of the flags of the countries with the most players in the game. Root your country on to victory from the sidelines or, better yet, enter the game and help your country win the top spots on the new Trivia Points Leaderboard and the Top Player Leaderboard–a leaderboard that tracks how every country in the world is doing in ALL Eager Zebra games!
1. Knockout Trivia has been tested extensively, but because it’s impossible to test every possible hardware/system/ISP combination, it is still considered a beta. If you are using one of the latest browsers (we recommend Safari, Chrome, or Firefox), you should have a great experience when playing Knockout Trivia, but it is possible there may still be minor glitches in the short term. Your feedback in helping us identify any remaining hiccups is appreciated!
2. Knockout Trivia isn’t for everybody. To work properly, Knockout Trivia requires that you have a good Internet connection on your end. If you do not, latency may create timing issues. Note that latency is a function of YOUR computer and the speed of YOUR Internet connection–which is out of our control. There are some things you can do, however, to mitigate latency issues:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of your Web browser. We recommend Safari, Chrome, or FireFox.
- Don’t have lots of windows open in your browser when playing Knockout Trivia.
- Restarting your browser and/or computer can also help.
- Check with your ISP; they may offer a faster service you can upgrade to.
4. There’s a special bonus for SFI affiliates with a rank of at least EA2: If a Knockout Trivia winner is one of your PSAs or PRMs…AND you have played at least one game of Knockout Trivia during the same calendar day–you’ll automatically receive a 10% match of his or her winnings. Example: Your PSA wins 500 TCredits, so you win 50 TCredits! Plus, there’s no limit to how many TCredits you can win in this way, so encourage your PSAs and PRMs to play!
You can enter Knockout Trivia NOW at:
Note! For a limited time, every other Knockout Trivia match is 100% free to enter and play (no TCredits required)! So if you arrive and the game requires a TCredit to enter, just wait for the next game to start (about 20 minutes after the current game ends) if you’d like a free entry.
P.S. Don’t forget that by playing today, you’ll also earn yourself an exclusive, one-time only “PREMIER PLAYER” badge. Full details HERE.