Everyone who is familiar with our very popular Pricebenders auctions knows about the following auction types:
- Double MRP auctions
- 1WA auctions (auctions for those looking for their first win)
- Junior auctions
- Big Dog auctions
We’re excited today to announce that all of these attributes will now be appearing regularly in our Knockout Trivia games, too!
We will be testing different percentages, but currently you will see:
- 1W (restricted to only those who’ve not yet won) on 4% of matches
- Junior (restricted to only those with 5 wins or less) on 4% of matches
- Double MRP on 15% of matches
- Big Dog auctions on 4% of matches
What makes Big Dog games…big dog? Entry for Big Dog games will be 5 TCredits. Lifelines, revivals, etc. will also cost more TCredits. So why play when it costs more? Here are three big reasons:
- Bigger Zackpots are likely
- Less competition is likely
- Winners earn a special Knockout Trivia Big Dog badge (note: expires after 15 days).
Your first opportunity to earn Big Dog status will be in match #2109, which will be coming up in about 15-20 minutes (from this post time).
We are going to also continue to offer free entry for 48% of all matches.
To know which attribute each current or upcoming game is using (if any), simply check out the Knockout Trivia panel on the GAMES index at: http://www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php
FYI: So that you can be alerted to the types of games you want to participate in, we will soon be making available a special Eager Zebra Twitter feed that you’ll be able to subscribe to to receive notifications of games starts for each of the different types of games.
- Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.