The latest creation from the Eager Zebra game laboratory, Card King, is here!
Card King challenges you to guess whether cards will be higher or lower than the previous card dealt to you. Each card guessed correctly earns you points (the bolder your guess, the more points you earn), and bonus points can be won by building long straights. On the way, there are a variety of hints and “lifelines,”–plus our brand new games-within-a-game SIDEKICKS–you can employ to help maximize your score.
Post one of the top 100 scores of the day to earn one or more shares of the big daily Card King Zackpot.
But that’s not all. During every game, if you are dealt the same card twice in a row, you’ll get to spin for instant Bonus Prizes including:
- EZ Express tokens
- S-Builder Co-op units
Card King also features the “King’s Ransom.” Get dealt four Kings in a row in a game, and you’ll instantly win a minimum of 100 mighty TCredits!
There are also nine great badges that can be earned playing Card King.
You can play up to 15 games of Card King every day…and the first two games each day are FREE.
NOTE! Before you start playing, make sure to first
read our Card King TIPS article HERE.
10 GREAT REASONS TO PLAY CARD KING EVERY DAY:
- Simple to play, but also fun, challenging, and a great way to de-stress!
- No purchase necessary to win and first two games every day are FREE!
- Play any time (up to 15 games a day)!
- Win shares of the big daily Zackpot, plus instant Bonus Prizes, too, including VersaPoints, CSAs and S-Builder Co-op units!
- Each game gives you the opportunity to win one hundred or more TCredits with the King’s Ransom!
- Every TCredit used in Card King earns you 5 MRP (Member Rewards Points)!
- Earn 1 Action VP for each non-free entry (200 max. AVP from EZ games/per month)!
- Earn great badges and dominate the Card King Leaderboard!
- Help your COUNTRY win the gold medal on the Card King Leaderboard!
- Challenge a friend and win FREE MRP (coming soon)
Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.