We’ve just added a fun, new, little addition to SFI. We call it The Biz Quiz!
Each day, The Biz Quiz (TBQ) will feature a new question about SFI or TripleClicks.
Some answers you may already know, some you’ll have to hunt down the answer from various parts of SFI and TripleClicks, including:
- Training articles
- TripleClicks product details pages
- Ask SC answers
- Forum posts
- LaunchPad lessons
- Blog posts & announcements
- and more!
When you click the link, the day’s quiz question will open in a new window. Once you’ve read the question, use the parent window or another window to do your hunt. Once you’ve located the answer, copy the answer from the webpage (be sure to copy JUST the answer and with no extraneous spaces or punctuation). Then submit your answer by pasting your answer into the entry box on the quiz page.
If you supply the correct answer, you’ll earn THREE things:
1. A cool new Biz Quiz badge for your homepage:
2. You’ll be entered in our daily drawing; each day, one lucky winner will get $50 added to their Signing Bonus account!
3. Last but not least, you’ll be increasing your SFI IQ every day to help you grow your business and your monthly earnings!
To make The Biz Quiz even more fun, each day we’ll let you know your current grade (e.g. B+) and other statistics based on your answer history to date.
1. You’ll get three chances each day to enter the right answer. So if you have a typo, for example, don’t panic; just fix the typo before submitting your answer again.
2. Your Biz Quiz badge is good for 48 hours only. To keep the badge, you’ll need to submit a correct answer at least every other day. But if you do lose your badge, you’re just one correct away from getting it back.
3. We’ll display your grade only if your grade is at least a “B.”
4. You are not allowed to give away the answer to other affiliates, even in your own group. That would be considered cheating! Everyone must figure out the answer each day on their own.
DISCUSS IT! Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.
P.S. Be watching for a special New Years message from SFI president Gery Carson later this morning.