The Winter 2016 Leadership Challenge contest–which runs from January 1, 2016 to March 31, 2016–is for all SFI affiliates interested in developing a strong, active team of personally sponsored affiliates. It’s for affiliates who understand that duplication = compensation!™
And because we love rewarding those who embrace these principles, the Leadership Challenge contest offers great prizes including exclusive new SFI and TripleClicks goodies and gear (shown below), including:
- Winter 2016 Leadership Challenge badge
- An SFI laser engraved aluminum LED flashlight keychain
- Engraved metal SFI case for business cards, X-Cards, and TripleClicks Gift Cards
- SFI “Swoop” Bag
- “The Magic Of Thinking Big,” by David J. Schwartz–personalized for you and signed by Gery
- A big 24 oz, BPA-free, stainless steel bottle
- Up to 500 mighty TCredits
In addition to the above guaranteed prizes, 25 winners will be drawn to receive a TripleClicks 1-ounce silver bar, and one grand prize winner will receive a brand new Apple iPad mini with Retina Display (16 GB model).
For complete contest rules and to learn how you can win all of these great prizes, go now to:
P.S. Be watching for our announcement of our Fall Leadership Challenge winners around the middle of the month.
Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.