We are very excited today to debut a major, new SFI program. Effective immediately, all affiliates can now earn 10, 20, 30 or more new, income-boosting CSAs every month!
Here’s how it works:
Everyone is familiar with our program that awards 2 CSAs each month for going EA. The new CSA Rewards program takes that same concept and drastically expands it so that you can now earn CSAs for dozens of actions!
One of the easiest ways to score a plentiful load of new CSAs every month is by setting up a qualifying Standing Order. You’ll now receive…
- 10 CSAs each month (120/year) with a min. 1500 VP Standing Order -OR-
- 12 CSAs each month (144/year) with a min. 2000 VP Standing Order -OR-
- 20 CSAs each month (240/year) with a min. 3000 VP Standing Order
If you already have a minimum 1500 VP Standing Order now, you’ll automatically begin receiving these new CSAs. Feel free, however, to increase your Standing Order so that you may receive more CSAs each month.
SPECIAL, LIMITED TIME BONUS!
GRAB A SHARE OF 25,000 OR MORE BONUS CSAs!
For those who have a 1500, 2000, or 3000 VP Standing Order in place before the end of February, we’re also going to give you a share of a minimum of 25,000 BONUS CSAs!
- You will receive one share for each 1000 VP contained in your Standing Order.
i.e., a 1500 VP Standing Order will get you one share, a 2000 VP Standing Order will get you two shares, and a 3000 VP Standing Order will get you three shares.
How many CSAs will each share represent? That’s impossible to say, of course, as it will depend 100% on how many shares are qualified for before the end of the month. Hopefully, however, it will be at least 8-10 CSAs per share. But, again, that’s only an estimate. It could be less, it could be much more. Keep in mind that if it’s less, that will mean a LOT of people (including potentially some or many in your downline) have set up a new Standing Order…and that’s a VERY good thing…and much more valuable than a one-time allotment of CSAs.
If you already have a minimum 1500 VP Standing Order now, you’ll automatically receive one share of the Bonus CSAs. Feel free, however, to increase your Standing Order before the end of February so that you can receive one or two additional shares.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
Standing Orders are just the headliner for the new CSA Rewards program. Here are the other 28 ways to earn monthly CSAs:
Quantity shown represents the number of CSAs you’ll receive each month.
Minimum rank of EA required to receive CSAs.
- 2 for being an EA or EA2
- 3 for being a BTL (Bronze Team Leader)
- 4 for being a STL (Silver Team Leader)
- 6 for being a GTL (Gold Team Leader)
- 8 for being a PTL (Platinum Team Leader)
- 10 for being a DTL (Diamond Team Leader)
- 1 for being a Fast-Track Silver member
- 3 for being a Fast-Track Gold member
- 5 for being an E365 Champion
- 1 for being top 3 in your Power Rank Class
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top Sponsor badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top Sponsor badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top Co-Sponsor badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top Co-Sponsor badge
- 5 for having the TC Top 100 Seller badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top VP badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top VP badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Overall Power Rank badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Overall Power Rank badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Country Power Rank badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed EA Streak badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed ECA Referrals badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Fast-Track PSAs badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Fast-Track PSAs badge
- 1 for having the latest Leadership Challenge badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Ask SC Top Author badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Likes badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Daily VP Streak badge
Tip: To view the qualifications for all the SFI badges, see the BADGES GALLERY.
We are also looking at adding some fun CONTESTS in which you’ll be able to win even more CSAs from the CSA Rewards program monthly.
- Some restrictions apply. See CSA Rewards Ledger (coming soon) for details.
- There is a FINITE supply of CSAs available each month. Though we do not anticipate having a month where there are not enough new CSAs available to fulfill delivery of every CSA earned from the CSA Rewards program, it IS possible. Should this occur, fulfillment will be prioritized, first-come, first-served, with Standing Order CSAs being awarded first, those with Team Leader ranks next, then EAs with the longest seniority. For any actual shortage, TCredits, on a one-to-one basis (one TCredit per CSA), will be substituted for CSAs. Again, however, this is a contingency plan ONLY.
Q & A
Q: Do I still have to maintain my EA status to keep the CSAs I acquire?
Yes! It’s VITAL that you maintain your EA status. Otherwise, ALL of your CSAs will be forfeited, no matter how you’ve acquired them.
Q: What’s the best way to make sure I maintain my EA status?
The best and easiest way is to set up a Standing Order, and if it’s for at least 1500 VP, it will also earn you 10 fresh, new CSAs each month (120/year). Or get 12 CSAs/mo. with a 2000 VP Standing Order…or a big 20 a month (240/year) with a 3000 VP Standing Order!
Q: I already sport some of the badges on the CSA Rewards list. Does that mean I’ll now start automatically receiving the CSAs associated with these badges each month?
Yes, just claim them from the CSA Rewards Ledger (coming soon). Add even more CSAs by meeting the qualifications for other badges.
Q: When during the month will the CSAs I’ve earned be awarded to me?
For Standing Order CSAs, Rank CSAs, E365 CSAs, and Fast-Track CSAs, fulfillment will be approximately immediately upon meeting the qualification. For all others, the CSAs must necessarily be awarded after the month has closed, all of the month’s business concluded, and commissions processed. That is, on or about the 10th of the month for the previous month’s activity.
IMPORTANT: The above schedule is for March and beyond. For February–this being a MAJOR NEW program being launched in the middle of the month–please be patient while we process all the CSAS earned this month, as they will need to be awarded manually.
Q: Do the Standing Orders for CSA Rewards have to be exactly 1500, 2000, or 3000 VP?
No, those are the just the minimums. You can make your Standing Order any size you want.
Q: What is the age of the CSAs I’ll be receiving?
We currently have a backlog of never-been-assigned CSAs going back as far as a several weeks, some of which will be used for the Bonus CSAs. Otherwise, the CSAs you receive going forward each month should typically be fresh, with the sign-up dates within days, and can even include brand new/today’s signups. Some exceptions to this general rule may be seen occasionally, however, if supply outpaces demand appreciably.
Q: Will I be notified of CSAs that I have received?
All CSAs are claimed from the CSA Rewards Ledger (coming soon) by you. Therefore, you will always know when new CSAs have been awarded to you. And, of course, you can use the various filters in the Genealogy to always identify any group of CSAs you’ve received for any date, etc.
Q: I already have a Standing Order set up for 1500 or more VP. Do I get the Bonus CSAs?
Yes, they should be added to your account by the end of February.
Q: When will I receive the CSAs each month for having a qualifying Standing Order?
After your Standing Order has been successful processed and payment verified. Note that all CSAs earned from the CSA Rewards program must be claimed at the CSA Rewards Ledger (coming soon). That is, a “Claim” button will be provided next to each action. Click the “Claim” button to receive delivery of the CSAs earned.
Q: Why am I required to manually claim the CSAs I’ve earned? Why not just automatically provide them to me?
This nominal requirement is necessary to ensure that no CSAs are “wasted” on affiliates who are no longer actively working their SFI business and/or who can no longer fulfill (or are no longer willing to fulfill) the responsibilities of being a Co-Sponsor.
Q: What if I receive CSAs that are not active? Can I get replacements?
Sorry, replacing inactive affiliates isn’t feasible. And always remember that it will be a numbers game. The majority of people who join SFI will never commit to do the work required to be successful (success comes before work ONLY in the dictionary). This is just a reality that must be accepted. However, just as YOU “get” SFI (as do tens of thousands of other affiliates), you will of course acquire smart and active CSAs too. They may not show up right away, but if you continue working your business and working with your team members, you’ll receive your share of active CSAs, some that may go on to be amongst SFI’s highest-achieving affiliates!
Q: Is it possible there will be other actions added to the list or the number of CSAs for some actions increased?
Yes, but first we have to see exactly how many CSAs are being earned and how fast the program is growing. Remember, there is a FINITE supply of CSAs each month; we can’t award more CSAs than we have CSAs to give out. We need to be a bit conservative to start and see how the program develops during the initial months before we can expand it.
Q: Do actions “stack?” If I advance from EA, to BTL, to STL, in one month, do I earn CSAs for each action?
Some actions do, yes. In this example, you’d earn 2 + 3 + 4 for a total of 9 CSAs for that month if you advanced from EA to STL. However, you couldn’t, for example, earn 1 CSA for having a silver-trimmed badge and two more CSAs for having the gold-trimmed version of the SAME badge, as it’s not possible to possess two or more versions of the same badge.
DISCUSS IT! Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.