Making referrals to the TripleClicks E-Commerce Associate (ECA) Program is a GREAT way to earn VersaPoints and lucrative royalties for life! Not only will you earn an immediate 100 VP when your ECA generates their first $10 or more in sales but you’ll also earn 10% of the CV on all of your ECA’s sales at TripleClicks.com. So, every time anyone—anywhere in the world—buys something at TripleClicks from one of your referred ECAs, you earn a commission! But the benefits don’t stop there: refer your own customers to your ECA’s “store within a store” TConnect Websites, and–with the combination of Direct Commissions and ECA Royalties–you can earn a handsome 55% of the CV on any sales generated!
To help you get started, here are 6 easy methods for referring ECAs:
- First and most obvious: Do you personally know any business owners who would like to know about the ECA program? After creating a special, targeted list, decide how best to approach the persons on this list. Depending on your relationship, for example, a phone call might be a better way to go than stopping by the store in person. The bottom line is to use whatever approach makes the most sense.
- You probably have favorite local stores where you buy various goods and services. Wouldn’t it be great if those same stores were ECAs of yours?! Your enthusiasm and belief in that business could only help you when approaching the business owner as a possible ECA. PLUS…buying your favorite products from your own referred ECAs will earn you valuable VersaPoints and “rebates” (in the form of ECA Royalties you’d receive in subsequent SFI commission payments). Learn more HERE.
- Do you have a Website or a blog that attracts anyone who sells products or services? Make sure you have an ECA banner in place, so interested parties can click the banner and be taken to your ECA Gateway. There, they’ll get the full details on the ECA program and sign up (credited to you of course).
- Contacting several of your area’s merchants directly by phone can be an effective way to refer ECAs. Your local phone book’s Yellow Pages (or other business directory) can provide you with hundreds or thousands of phone numbers to get started immediately. See a sample phone script for presenting the ECA program HERE.
- If your city has a business district, you can go from business to business dropping off ECA literature. It’s a quick and easy way to spread the word about the ECA program. Learn more HERE.
- Create a quality mailing list of prospective businesses in your area by using phone books and other printed or online business directories. Learn more HERE.