Introducing a brand new, redesigned header for the Affiliate Center!
- Fresh, new modern look.
- Less clutter. We’ve removed information that was redundant or located elsewhere (e.g. VP info that’s on the Scoreboard). We moved a few things as well–such as the official SFI date and time and Sponsor/Upline links–to the footer.
- Alerts of new SFIM (SFI Instant Messaging) chat messages are now bigger and more prominent in the top right corner. And the bubble will turn bright green and bounce when someone messages you (click it to join the conversation). No more should you or your recipients ever miss messages!
- Alerts of new Inbox (e.g.TeamMail) messages–with a dynamic count on unread messages–have also been prominently positioned in the top right corner for high visibility and easy access.
- We made search more prominent with a large magnifying glass icon located in the top right corner. And just to the right of it, we’ve added two handy new buttons: 1. Click the button with the question mark on it to launch a handy menu of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about the most-asked-about SFI topics. 2. Click the button with the rocket icon to jump to LaunchPad training. By the way, don’t forget, we’re completely overhauling LaunchPad right now, so be looking for a vastly improved and more extensive LaunchPad later this Summer too.
- New universal alert system. For special and/or vital alerts that we don’t want anyone to miss (e.g. a downtime notification), there’s now a special alert bar that will appear above the new header as needed.
- The new header is mobile-friendly. Since virtually every page of the Affiliate Center utilizes a standard SFI header (and footer), the Affiliate Center as a whole cannot become fully mobile-friendly without the header and footer first being so. So the foundation is now laid to convert and make every page at the Affiliate Center mobile-friendly. Yes, you’ll soon be able to readily use virtually the entire SFI site on your mobile device or tablet computer!
- We’ve overhauled all our menus. The one with the biggest changes is the TOOLS menu. Be sure to check it out; we’ve broken out tools into individual categories (Team Building, Marketing, and Communication) and have made it easier than ever to find just what you’re looking for.
- We’ve added your Rank Badge to the header to open the door for some exciting new badge developments (be watching for the announcement on this soon).
- We simplified the black menu/navigation bar by replacing three labels with three simple icons. Your SFI Homepage, located on the left side of the menu bar, is now represented by a “house” icon. My Account is now represented by a “user” icon. And you can jump directly to TripleClicks now by just clicking on the TripleClicks logo icon on the far right side of the menu bar (Tip: You can go directly to any of the four main sections of TripleClicks by selecting Buy, Sell, Bid, or Play from the menu that appears when you click on the TripleClicks logo).
Special Note: The new header will likely cause minor formatting issues on some of the hundreds of pages at the Affiliate Center. As these pages are identified, fixes will come quickly. However, if you’re still seeing formatting issues after mid-August, please help us out by submitting a ticket with the URL of the page so that we make the necessary fix. We appreciate your assistance!
DISCUSS IT! Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.