We are very excited today to roll out a brand new Eager Zebra game for the new year!
The game is called ZACKJACK. We like to think of it as “Blackjack…with a kick!”
The objective of the game is to put together three hands of cards, each equaling 21 points—which we call a “Zackjack.”
Face cards (kings, queens, and jacks) are counted as ten points. Aces are counted as 1 point or 11 points, dependent upon the situation. All other cards are counted as the numeric value shown on the card.
At the start of a game, you will be dealt three random cards from a standard 52-card deck. Each of these three cards will represent the start of three separate hands. You will now begin drawing cards, one at a time, from the deck.
Each time you draw a card, you have the option of placing it on any of your three hands. Click one of the three “arrow” buttons to choose which hand you want to place your card on (again, with the objective of producing a 21 for each hand).
Alternately, you may discard (“burn”) a card drawn, up to five times per game. Your first two “burns” for each game is free. You can burn additional cards with TCredits or with “matches” (which may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).
If on any of your hands you place a card that puts you over 21 for that hand, you “bust” and the game is over.
- Any hand with six cards representing 21 points or less scores a de facto 21, regardless of the cards in that hand.
- You can also end a game before busting if you wish to in order to bank all of your points.
While the primary objective of each game is to score three hands of 21 (a Zackjack), with each card drawn you’re also earning a separate set of “Prize Points”* (points for earning recognition and prizes). Prize Points consist of the values of the cards you draw (e.g. 10 for a face card, or the numeric value shown on the card).
There are also eight ways to earn BONUS Prize Points:
- For the first 21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 50 bonus Prize Points
- For the second 21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points
- For a Zackjack, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points.
- For any all-red 21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
- For any all-black 21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
- For any 6-card 21, add an additional 250 bonus Prize Points
- For a 6-card Zackjack, add an additional 500 bonus Prize Points
- Add a timed bonus of up to 180 bonus Prize Points. You’ll start each game with 180 points, with 3 points deducted for each second of game time. In other words, the faster you play, the more timed bonus Prize Points you’ll get added to your score! Note: A minimum of one 21 must be scored in the game to earn these Prize Points.
Note: All bonus points combine. Example: Achieving a Zackjack consisting of all-red cards would score you 950 total Prize Points.
- Each time you score a Zackjack, you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown for the following day where you can win valuable gift certificates, MRP (Member Rewards Points), mighty TCredits, and more! You get 152 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry! Note: Daily Crown entries that can be won via Zackjack are limited to your designated Prime 10* games each day (so up to 10 bonus Daily Crown entries per day).
- If you are in the top 10 for most Zackjack Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Zackjack t-shirt (limit 2 t-shirts per player/year)! Note: Eligible points are limited to your designated Prime 10* games per day.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
You may play an unlimited* number of games each day…FREE. Yes, there is no cost to play Zackjack or win prizes!
*You can play unlimited free games daily. However, only 10 games may be used towards Prize Points and (some) badges. YOU choose which games you want to use. These ten games are referred to as your “Prime 10.”
MRP & VP
For each TCredit spent playing Zackjack, you’ll earn earn 5 MRP (Member Rewards Points) redeemable on thousands of products at TripleClicks. AND, as an SFI affiliate, you’ll also earn 1 VersaPoint for each TCredit spent playing Zackjack (maximum of 500 VP/month playing Eager Zebra games).
ZACK GOES MOBILE!
Zackjack is our first Eager Zebra game that is fully mobile-friendly. You can play Zackjack on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone!
Special Note: We have tested Zackjack on a wide variety of mobile devices and sizes. However, Zackjack may not be fully optimized on every device out there. If Zackjack is not working like you think it should on YOUR device, please submit a ticket with the details, including the make and model of your device, so that we can attempt to fix the problem.
Special Note: Zackjack leaderboard badges will not be made available for approximately 10 days.
EARN WITH ZACKJACK!
We hope every SFI affiliate will try out our new game so you have some hands-on experience with this new product. Yes, product. And like ALL products at TripleClicks, it’s another opportunity to earn commissions.
Did you know that one of the most popular things to do online today is play games? It’s a fact. A recent study found that 44 percent of the world’s online population are gamers. And it is estimated that over one BILLION people worldwide play online games on a regular basis—with more than 100 million playing DAILY!
WOW!! And as an SFI affiliate, you are automatically positioned to profit from online gaming—through our game division Eager Zebra. Even better, today, you have a brand new game to promote!
So, do you know anyone who likes to play games? That describes about everyone of course, which is why game promotion is one of the coolest ways to make money in SFI!
To promote our new Zackjack game, we’ve just made 31 banners (in many of the most popular sizes) available in our Marketing Center. Check them out HERE
We’ve also written a press release which you can publish on your own blogs or distribute for publication on game-related websites and publications. Get the press release HERE. NOTE! If you use the press release text, you’ll need to swap in your SFI ID number into the two included affiliate links (e.g., where it says, www.tripleclicks.com/21505/… ←replace 21505 with your SFI ID number).
You can also earn “Friend Challenge” links for promoting Zackjack to your friends via email or social media (earn a link each time you score a minimum of two 21’s in a game). Note: When you challenge a friend, he/she will actually get to play their first game using the EXACT same deck (with the same order of cards) that YOU used when you earned your link! So an true “apple-to-apples” contest!
- For more ways to introduce people to games, build your customer list, and earn commissions with Eager Zebra, see this LaunchPad lesson.
1. We’re rolling out Zackjack today as a BETA. This means that despite extensive testing that we’ve done on our end, it’s possible you may encounter some small glitches. If you do, please report them via a ticket (or mention at the below forum thread discussion), and we’ll address and resolve as quickly as possible. We’re also, of course, interested in your feedback and suggestions for making the game even better.
2. What you see today is just our “plain vanilla” version 1.0 of the game. There is more polish, animation, and other goodies coming soon. Stay tuned. Moreover, if the game is popular, we have a wide variety of additional features planned that will make Zackjack even more fun, challenging, and rewarding!
3. For the complete OFFICIAL RULES, please refer to the how-to & rules page at the Eager Zebra Blog.
4. We really hope you enjoy playing and telling others about Zackjack. We’ve had a lot of fun developing it and we hope to grow it into a game enjoyed by millions of people around the world daily!
You can check out and play Zackjack FREE now at:
DISCUSS IT! Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.