February has arrived, and with it our latest UNSTOPPABLE contest!
UNSTOPPABLE is a one-month contest featuring hard cold cash for the top prizes (and some cool consolation prizes, too).
February ’16 UNSTOPPABLE Contest Specs
- Develop the most new (first-time) EA PSAs
- Qualifying for the February 2017 contest are all new (first-time) EAs developed from February 1st through February 28, 2017. Note that all of your PSAs are eligible—regardless of when they joined SFI; they just need to gain EA status for the first time in February.
- 1st place = $500 cash
- 2nd place = $250 cash
- 3rd place = $100 cash
- 4th-10 place = $50 added to your Signing Bonus account
Total cash & Signing Bonus prizes of $1200
- Top 10 = Exclusive “UnsTOPpable TEN” T-Shirt (limit: 4 T-Shirts/year)
- Top 50 = 10 TCredits
- Top 50 = “UNSTOPPABLE” badge for your SFI home page and JMT gateway
- 50 TCredits for 10 randomly chosen of those who entered and developed at least 1 EA
Develop just two new (first-time) EAs in February and you’ll automatically win, as a special bonus, one of our exclusive SFI “Awesome Sponsor” squeezies!
Get your healthy fix of stress release with this “awesome” stress reliever—just squeeze to release tension! And when you’re not feeling stressed, it’ll remind you of your exceptional sponsoring prowess!
GET ENTERED NOW
The first step of being named an UNSTOPPABLE AFFILIATE is to enter! Go now to the WIN IT tab to enter. Once you’ve entered, all you need to do is start developing new EAs!
TIP: For ideas on getting your PSAs to EA status, see this training article.
By the way, just for entering, you’ll get our new UNSTOPPABLE “In it to win it!” badge for your SFI homepage. Note: A minimum of one new EA must be developed within 15 days of entering to keep this badge.
TEAM BUILDING TIP
Hey, Team Leaders, here’s a great tip to help you grow your group and get your members more active: piggybacking! That is, we strongly encourage you to run your own contest concurrently with our UNSTOPPABLE contest.
While we’re running OUR corporate contest, you can be running, at the same time, YOUR contest with your own prizes and recognition. In doing so, you’ll help us get more people involved in our contest…and we’ll help you get more of your members active and in yours! Meanwhile, everyone entering gets more opportunities to win prizes and recognition. An awesome win/win/win for all!
We will post at the end of each month (after commissions are processed), a list of the top 100 finishers. Hence, we recommend that you design your contest to award prizes/recognition for coming in first, second, third…and/or in the top ten, top 20, top 50, and/or top 100.
For tips for successful contests, check out these Ask SC threads:
- What kinds of contests do your affiliates seem to respond best to?
- How do I get my downline members to participate in my team contests?
- What are the benefits of organizing a contest for your downline?
- What is your experience or your opinion about running contests (and providing prizes) to motivate your PSAs?
HELP US MAKE UNSTOPPABLE EVEN BIGGER
We’d like to substantially increase the amount of cash and prizes we’re giving away each month! Help us make this a reality by actively promoting the contest to your team. The more participation, the bigger the prizes can go! Thank you!