With nearly two thousand approved pre-registrations in over 100 cities across the world already in, Localvantia is on its way to becoming a major new SFI program! But we want to get many, many more affiliates actively involved in pre-registering merchants so that Localvantia can explode with customer activity when we formally launch later this year.
With that in mind, we are excited today to announce three brand new Localvantia badges—available immediately to all SFI affiliates:
Badge #1 recognizes both pre-registrations and final registrations (final registrations being the merchant opting in as an official Localvantia merchant).
- Earn the basic badge with just 10 approved pre-registrations, and also earn 200 Badge Quest points.
- 25 registrations (a minimum of 50% must be final registrations) adds bronze trim and earns you 400 Badge Quest points.
- 50 registrations (a minimum of 50% must be final registrations) adds silver trim and earns you 600 Badge Quest points.
- 100 registrations (a minimum of 50% must be final registrations) adds gold trim and earns you 800 Badge Quest points.
TIP! By amassing a large number of pre-registrations now, you’ll be poised to quickly add bronze, silver, or gold trim to your badge (and a prodigious heap of Badge Quest points) when Localvantia formally launches in October.
Badges #2 and #3 recognize SFI’s elite merchant recruiters:
- Earn the 200 Club badge with 200 registrations (a minimum of 50% must be final registrations). The 200 Club also earns you 1500 Badge Quest points.
- Earn the 500 Club badge with 500 registrations (a minimum of 50% must be final registrations). The 500 Club also earns you 3000 Badge Quest points.
Head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers now.