Today is THE LAST DAY to join the quest to win a share of December’s Badge Quest Bounty of at least 100,000 Rewardicals! Get yourself qualified now. Achieve a new level in Badge Quest or be at Grand Master or Grand Master Elite status before the end of today. Check your Badges tab now, and see what badges are available to you to qualify before midnight. Then, tomorrow, January 1st, we will draw 40 winners to receive an equal share of the bounty pot!
This Monday (January 1st), Opti-Build will continue to assist thousands to “build optimally” for the month of January and automatically follow The Diamond Plan. But to participate in January 2018, you need to be set up by the end of Sunday, December 31st!
Three things you need to know to participate:
- If you’ve qualified as a BTL this month (or expect to by the end of Sunday), be sure you’ve opted in to participate. You can do that HERE. Note that your sponsor does not need to be active or a Designated Diamond themselves for you to benefit from the Opti-Build program.
- If your sponsor has a lot of first-level Team Leaders, you’ll need to be one of his/her top five Team Leaders by the end of Sunday (by rank and/or total VersaPoints if a tiebreaker is needed) to be designated a Designated Diamond for January. We recommend that you contact your sponsor if you haven’t already to determine your status.
- If you’re a Team Leader, you may want to do some reassignments to maximize your results in January. You must get this completed by the end of this Sunday. Get directions and info on the reassignment rules HERE. Read all about how to do reassignments and benefits of reassigning affiliates HERE.
Join the quest to win a share of December’s Badge Quest Bounty of at least 100,000 Rewardicals! Get yourself qualified now. Achieve a new level in Badge Quest or be at Grand Master or Grand Master Elite status before the end of the month. Check your Badges tab now, and see what badges are available to you to qualify before this Sunday, December 31st. On January 1st, we will draw 40 winners to receive an equal share of the bounty pot!
Once again we’ve got some extra unassigned CSAs currently looking for a co-sponsor.
Here’s how you can grab 50 free CSAs for yourself today and kick off the new year in style:
Just place an order for this special 60 TCredits Pack anytime between now and the end of December. It’s that simple: Buy 60 TCredits for just $25.50 and we will throw in 50 free new CSAs—delivered to you within minutes of placing your order.
This month’s special offer is a first-come, first-served deal with a finite number of CSAs available. Once they’re gone, the offer is over, so don’t wait too long if you want to take advantage.
Be an awesome Co-Sponsor!
You’ll find a plethora of great tips and ideas in this key training article:
You’ll of course want to warmly welcome your CSAs. When you receive your CSAs, it’s also important that you let them know right away that you’ve been assigned as their Co-Sponsor and that you’re there to assist and support them. Note: Though some of the CSAs you receive may have signed up during the past few weeks, they have never been assigned a co-sponsor. YOU will be their first.
To send your welcome message, go to your Genealogy and use the “CSA Assign Date” filter with the appropriate date to pull up just the CSAs you’ve just been assigned. Then click the “Send an e-mail/team mail to this group” link.
For sample welcome letters and other helpful ideas on supporting your new CSAs, see:
Special Tip: You can make this special offer even sweeter if you choose Bitcoin as your payment method. That is, if you order your 60 TCredits pack with Bitcoin, you’ll automatically receive 10 free Bonus TCredits! That means SEVENTY TCredits plus 50 CSAs all for just $25.50. Now that’s a deal!
To learn more about using Bitcoin at TripleClicks, see this June 22nd announcement.
Did you miss out on the most recent Spin & Win contest, held between December 19th, 2017 through December 21st, 2017? Affiliates who spotted the Spin & Win notice–announced in the monthly SFI Rules of Success newsletter for SFI Affiliates, mailed out Tuesday, December 19th–and who entered the free contest grabbed 41,130 free VP!
Yet, that number is only a tiny fraction of the total amount of free VP we set aside for each Spin & Win contest! Don’t miss out on these easy VersaPoints and the earning benefits that come with them. Be on the lookout for Spin & Win alerts in our newsletters–and make sure everyone in your downline is looking for them as well. Readers are leaders!
Here’s how Spin & Win works:
At least once every month–and up to three times every month–we include a notice in our newsletters announcing that a new Spin & Win contest is underway. NOTE: There is no mention of Spin & Win in the subject line. You must read each newsletter you receive in its entirety to find the new Spin & Win contest notice. When you find it, get to the Web page URL referenced as soon as you can (the entry period will typically be 48 to 72 hours, but could be less).
When you arrive at the Spin & Win Web page, answer the simple questions there about SFI or TripleClicks. Answer correctly and you will get one free spin of the VP wheel–with a chance to win up to 1,000 VersaPoints (everyone is guaranteed to win at least 5 VP per spin). There is NO obligation and NO purchase is necessary. Just enter the correct answers, spin the wheel, and you’ll be a instant winner…with up to 1,000 VersaPoints added immediately to your account–just for reading your SFI e-mails!
1. To get in on the December S-Builder Co-op. Just plug in to our global advertising co-op and within a few weeks begin receiving signups (both SFI affiliates and TC members). Just 72 cents a day gets you on your way; it’s one of most economical ways to build an online business ever! For complete details, extensive FAQs, and an order link for S-Builder, see the S-Builder central info page.
2. To retain your Executive Affiliate status for December. If you’re under 1,500 VersaPoints for this month, get to your SFI Homepage at the Affiliate Center right away and see your SFI To-Do List for a list of ways to acquire the points you need.