In addition to the multiple languages already available for printing, the Localvantia Merchant Invitation Letter* is now available in Arabic, Macedonian, and Swedish.
Here’s how to choose and print your invitation letter:
1. From the My Merchants report (the list of all your pre-registered merchants) at the Affiliate Center, click the CONTACT link beside each merchant’s name, located on the right side of the screen.
2. In the open modal, select your chosen language from the dropdown menu. These include:
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (Latin American)
- French (France)
- French (Canadian)
- Serbian (Cyrillic)
The languages listed above reflect a majority of languages spoken by SFI Affiliates; however, we may add more languages in the future. Note that each letter has been professionally translated and reflects business-related conversation norms for that language.
3. Click the PRINT INVITATION LETTER link to print out this letter (preferably using a color printer and on a nice grade of paper). Then sign it above where your name appears.
4. Next, put it in an envelope and mail it. Or, you can personally deliver it (walk into the merchant’s store and hand them the letter). TIP: for details on how best to use the Invitation Letter with your pre-registered Localvantia Merchants, see this article.
By presenting your local merchants with a professional looking invitation letter in their own language, you can SIGNIFICANTLY increase the likelihood of getting them on board and actively participating in Localvantia and the Rewardical Loyalty Program!
Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for more translations of Localvantia marketing materials you can use in your local market.
* formerly referred to as the Close Letter
DISCUSS IT! Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.