Our new Eager Zebra game, Brain Sprint™, has now moved out of beta testing! Come check it out!
A quick refresher…
The primary objective of Brain Sprint is to complete a “sprint” (correctly answering 12 trivia questions in a single game). The secondary objective is to do it FAST…to complete the sprint in the shortest amount of time possible.
When you start a game, the game clock will begin and you will see the first trivia question and multiple choice answers. Select the answer you think is the correct one. If you are right, the next question will appear. Continue answering correctly to continue through all 12 questions and complete the sprint as quickly as you can.
TIP: Up to three times a game you may use the “50/50” button, which appears in the last leg of the sprint. When you use it, two of the wrong answers are removed, making it easier to choose the correct answer. There is no cost to use the 50/50 button.
TIP: Though you’ll still want to do it quickly, feel free to search the web (e.g. do a Google search), to find answers.
If at any time you choose a wrong answer, you may replace the question you answered wrong with a new question (at the cost of 1 TCredit) and continue towards the completion of the sprint…or you can simply end the game there. You may purchase up to five replacement questions during any one game.
Play Brain Sprint at:
While the objective of Brain Sprint is to complete sprints quickly, you’re also earning a separate set of “Prize Points” (points for earning recognition and prizes).
- Earn 100-1000 Prize Points (depending on difficulty level) for each correctly-answered question.
There are also three ways to earn BONUS Prize Points:
- For each completed sprint, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points
- Earn up to 1000 additional bonus Prize Points for each individual question answered faster than the average for all players.
- There’s also a major speed bonus of up to 1000 bonus Prize Points for how fast you finish the overall sprint. You’ll start each game with 1000 points. After two minutes of game time, you will lose 45 points every 15 seconds.
Note: Any Prize Points scored during beta testing have now been zeroed out (reset).
Each time you achieve a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win up to 1000 Rewardicals! You get 285 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry!
If you are in the top 10 for most Brain Sprint Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Brain Sprint Champion t-shirt (shown at right)! Limit 2 t-shirts per player/year.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
You may play up to ten Brain Sprint games daily. There is no cost to play Brain Sprint or win prizes!
Win or lose, for each TCredit spent playing Brain Sprint, you’ll earn 10 Rewardicals, redeemable for free Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion, and more! If you’re an SFI Affiliate, you can also exchange your Rewardicals for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and more!
There are now 11 awesome new badges that you can win playing Brain Sprint.
- A completed sprint (in any amount of time) earns you the “Sprintastic” badge. Complete a sprint at least once each day to keep this badge. Note that once you’ve earned the “Sprint Star” badge (see below, for completing a “Super Sprint”), you’ll no longer retain the “Sprintastic” badge.
- Achieving a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points) earns you the “Sprint Star” badge (or an upgraded “X-time Sprint Star” version of the badge). Add bronze trim upon achieving (20) Super Sprints. Add silver trim upon achieving (50) Super Sprints, or add gold trim upon achieving (100) Super Sprints.
- Complete a minimum of (1) Super Sprint five days in a row to earn the “Sprint Streak” badge (e.g. “5-Day Sprint Streak”). This badge will automatically update as you extend your streak. To retain this badge, maintain a minimum 5-day streak.
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points for the previous day earns you the “Yesterday’s High Score” badge (expires in 24 hours).
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 10 days earns you the “High Score (10 Day)” badge (expires in 10 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 30 days earns you the “High Score (30 Day)” badge (expires in 30 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 60 days earns you the “High Score (60 Day)” badge (expires in 60 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 90 days earns you the “High Score (90 Day)” badge (expires in 90 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points all-time earns you the “High Score (all-time)” badge (expires if and when another player achieves a higher score).
- Completing a sprint in under 4 minutes earns you the “Speedster” badge. Note: This badge will display your actual best time. Add bronze trim if your time is under 3 minutes. Add silver trim if your time is under 2 minutes 30 seconds, or add gold trim if your time is under 2 minutes.
- There is also a Brain Sprint Leaderboard badge for Prize Points scored all-time. The minimum leaderboard rank to receive a Brain Sprint Leaderboard badge is 500. Add bronze trim by achieving a top 200 rank. Add silver trim by achieving a top 50 rank. Add gold trim by achieving a top 10 rank. You can view the Brain Sprint Leaderboard HERE. Note: So that all players have the opportunity to reach the top of the leaderboard, Prize Points won are reduced by 30% every 30 days. Example: You scored 8000 points today. 30 days from now, those points are now worth 5600 points. 60 days from now, those points are now worth 3920 points. 90 days from now, those points are now worth 2740 points. And so on. Keep playing to maintain your leaderboard position!
Tip: For point values for Badge Quest, click on the Brain Sprint badges as now found on your BADGES tab at the Affiliate Center.
EARN WITH BRAIN SPRINT!
We hope every SFI affiliate will try out our new game so you have some hands-on experience with this new product. Yes, product. And like ALL products at TripleClicks, it’s another opportunity to earn commissions.
Did you know that one of the most popular things to do online today is play games? It’s a fact. A recent study found that 44 percent of the world’s online population are gamers. And it is estimated that over one BILLION people worldwide play online games on a regular basis—with more than 100 million playing DAILY!
WOW!! And as an SFI affiliate, you are automatically positioned to profit from online gaming—through our game division Eager Zebra. Even better, today, you have a brand new game to promote!
So, do you know anyone who likes to play games? That describes about everyone of course, which is why game promotion is one of the coolest ways to make money in SFI!
To promote our new Brain Sprint game, we’re creating a collection of fun, new banners and other marketing aids. They’ll be available at our Marketing Center HERE shortly! Watch for the official announcement.
You’ll also find “SHARE” links on the Eager Zebra games index for promoting Brain Sprint to your friends via email, social media, etc.
You can also start a free Brain Sprint league with your friends, co-workers, or members of your SFI team to create more activity and commissions. Learn more about setting up a free league HERE.
For more ways to introduce people to games, build your customer list, and earn commissions with Eager Zebra, see this LaunchPad lesson.
- Like all of our newer games, Brain Sprint is fully mobile-friendly and should play great on tablets and smartphones!
- Trivia not your thang? More new Eager Zebra games are on the way!
- For the complete, official rules…go HERE.
- We feel our beta testing has provided the data we needed to determine prize point values and the number of points needed to achieve a Super Sprint. However, we reserve the right to make further adjustments as needed in the future.
DISCUSS IT! Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center, then head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers.