We’ve now made it easier and less complicated to become and maintain Team Leader status in SFI. The new qualifications (monthly) are simply:
Bronze Team Leader (BTL)
- Minimum 3000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs
Silver Team Leader (STL)
- Minimum 4000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL
Gold Team Leader (GTL)
- Minimum 5000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs, two with the minimum rank of STL
Platinum Team Leader (PTL)
- Minimum 6,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of GTL
Diamond Team Leader (DTL)
- Minimum 1,500 sales VersaPoints
- Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of PTL
Note that you can of course, as always, have as many PSAs as you want, but we recommend focusing on three PSAs as the best way to grow and advance your rank. Once you’ve established three strong teams (with a strong Team Leader PSA at the top), add a fourth, then a fifth, and so on. But the key, to maximize your growth, is to establish no more than three strong teams before adding more teams. Learn more HERE.
WHAT CHANGED & WHY
What we changed was the elimination of previous requirement for a minimum 3-star Sponsor Rating from PSAs. Why did we eliminate this? Primarily, because it was a constant source of confusion. Almost everyone struggled with understanding it or explaining it to team members. Yes, the requirement was designed to help assure that sponsors were responsive/supportive to their PSAs. But the reality is that…
1) It probably was only fractionally helpful (most people don’t need to be “coerced” to support their team members. Indeed, being unresponsive is the best way to fail as a Team Leader in SFI!).
2) No one builds a great business in SFI without MUCH self-reliance and self-determination. That is, IITBIUTM.
Bottom line: We’ve concluded that the PSA ratings requirement created more harm than good, so it’s now officially removed.
P.S. You’ll still be able to rate your sponsor and earn VersaPoints each month from it. It just won’t factor in to your sponsor’s Team Leader qualifications.