After a thorough 6-month review of the changes to the SFI compensation plan enacted on June 1, 2018, we have determined that some minor adjustments are necessary.
The payout of three generations of 4% Team Overrides for Executive Affiliates was designed to incentivize more affiliates to become Executive Affiliates. The actual result has been counterproductive. That is, we’ve seen a substantial number of Team Leaders drop to the rank of Executive Affiliate because there was no longer a significant financial benefit to being a Team Leader for them (i.e. all Team Overrides could be secured by only being an Executive Affiliate). This has negatively affected overall revenues and created a decrease in commissions for many. Therefore, retroactive to November 1st, we are no longer paying Team Overrides to Executive Affiliates.
But here’s what we’re doing in return:
- We are kicking off today a special new promotion for sponsors (regardless of your rank) which will allow you to earn 100% CV Direct Commissions and hundreds of additional business-boosting CSAs. We call it the Special Compensation Package (SCP). Full details below.
- Effective December 1st, we’ll be testing a new “speed bonus.” Full details below.
- We’re introducing two new badges for the SFI Badge Quest contest. Full details below.
- We now have an extra 12% of CV to pay out. Who’s it going to? Our Team Leaders of course! In short, 12% of the CV that WAS going to Executive Affiliates…is now going to our Team Leaders as part of Team Overrides. So, there’s now another big, juicy reason to “go TL!” Note that with backdating, you still have nearly 3 weeks to step up to the rank of Team Leader.
Special Compensation Package with 100% CV Direct Commissions and more!
Here are the details for the Special Compensation Package (SCP):
- For any new PSA, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV for that new PSA’s first 30 days in SFI! That’s 5x the normal 20% Direct Commission and will allow you to get into profit faster than ever! Note: This is retroactive to November 1st, so you may have already earned some of these biggest-ever commissions!
- If your new PSA sets up a minimum-1200 VP Auto-Delivery order within their first 30 days, we’ll also award you 100 new CSAs. This 100 CSAs bonus is also retroactive to November 1st!
- At this time, SCP is a limited time special deal, available only on PSAs registered between November 1st, 2018 and January 31st, 2019. However, if it is well received, we may extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent feature of our compensation plan. We hope you’ll show us you love it!
Executive Speed Bonus
Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB):
In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you’ll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs).
Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature.
New SFI Badges
**Allow up to 5 business days for new badges to begin appearing**
CATALYST CLUB BADGE
The SCP (Special Compensation Package) also comes with a great new “CATALYST CLUB” badge. Earn the basic badge and 250 Badge Quest points when you secure your first 100% CV Direct Commission.
- Add bronze trim and a total of 500 Badge Quest points upon achieving 10 marks*
- Add silver trim and a total of 750 Badge Quest points upon achieving 25 marks*
- Add gold trim and a total of 1000 Badge Quest points upon achieving 50 marks*
- Upon achieving 100 marks*, you’ll receive the very special “CATALYST CLUB Elite Member” badge and a grand total of 2000 Badge Quest points!
Special Bonus: Who will be the first affiliate to earn the “CATALYST CLUB Elite Member” badge? The race is on! And just to add a little extra energy to that race, we’re going to award 50,000 Rewardicals to the winner.
*How marks are scored for the “CATALYST CLUB” badge: Each 100% CV Direct Commission you earn (maximum one per PSA) scores you one mark. Score two more marks (three total marks) if a minimum 1200 VP Auto-Delivery is included.
EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE
Qualify for the ESB (Executive Speed Bonus) in December and you’ll receive the new “EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER” badge. Earn the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points by requalifying as an EA by December 10th.
- Add bronze trim and a total of 200 Badge Quest points by requalifying by December 7th
- Add silver trim and a total of 300 Badge Quest points by requalifying by December 5th
- Add gold trim and a total of 400 Badge Quest points by requalifying on December 1st
- Should the ESB program be extended, the badges and points will be required to be requalified for monthly.
- If you apply your commissions for your monthly re-qualification, you will receive the basic ESB badge.
Head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers now.