We are pleased today to debut new and improved Affiliate Snapshots!
What’s an Affiliate Snapshot? The Affiliate Snapshot is an SFI business tool that is accessed by clicking an affiliate’s name from your Genealogy, and also from various leaderboards, winners lists, recognition lists, and so on throughout the Affiliate Center. Generally speaking, if you see a linked affiliate name, it’s likely linked to their Affiliate Snapshot (i.e. click their name to see their Affiliate Snapshot). Note: One exception to this is in the Forum, where you access a person’s Affiliate Snapshot by clicking on their photo in the mini profile panel located to the right of their post.
The Affiliate Snapshot contains an affiliate’s account photo, name, location, title, badges, and more. And if it’s a PSA, CSA, or other team member, other information is provided, including various team-building tools.
What’s new in the new Affiliate Snapshot:
- New, cleaner, more modern look
- Mobile friendly
- So that we could pack in more information and team-building features, Affiliate Snapshots are no longer a small pop-up but instead a regular, full-size webpage (though they may transition to modals in the future).
- To make communications super-quick and easy, we’ve moved all the communication initiators (e.g. TeamMail, E-Cards, etc.) to directly below the affiliate’s photo.
- For quick, at-a-glance rank identification, each Affiliate Snapshot now features a cool new, color-coded “rank ribbon” in the top right corner.
- To allow for prime space for more higher priority elements, badges are now hidden by default, but you can open and display all of a person’s badges with a quick click (and hide again with another click).
- Added a “Recommended” tab which displays SFI products and services you recommend (per your Leadership Page recommendations).
Head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers now. Let us know what you like and don’t like about the new Affiliate Snapshots.